jueves, 11 de agosto de 2011

his diary

this words were said by adam osborne in the 1990 in december wrotten to his little son to sjhow how he invented the laptop:

hello dear journal i have had a very difficult life a had many problems
apart from that today a new idea came to me : becouse today i was travelling from usa to china and i need to see my email and my documents right in the moment i was in the airplane and i cant soo... a idea casme to me i need to create a new thing..
a lapto i started becouse almost all my life has been dedicated to the computers and tecnology things so i started with the micro chip


finnaly i finished it is is 10 kg weight and its 13 on its screen finnaly this reformate the word and so by me people can see their own things in a lapto

thank you my little boy i hope that you learn from me and you do a grat thing for the world

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario